Power County, Idaho LDS Church Stakes and Wards
From FamilySearch Wiki
Stakes in the county, 1930
- Pocatello Stake, Idaho
- Stake Boundaries as of about 1930: Bannock and Power Counties, Idaho.
- Wards, 1930: American Falls, Crystal, Inkom, Meadow, North Pocatello, Pocatello 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th and Rockland.
- Curlew Stake, Idaho
- Stake Boundaries as of about 1930: Curlew Valley, which is partly in Utah and partly in Idaho, is about 42 miles long and from ten to 26 miles wide. It reaches to Great Salt Lake on the south and is separated from Park Valley on the west by a low spur of mountains.
- Wards, 1930: Arbon, Black Pine, Holbrook, Juniper, Mount View, Park Valley, Rosette, Snowville, Stone, and Summit Wards.
Alpha list of wards in the county
Click on a ward below for records at the FamilySearch Library. For boundaries and a history timeline for a ward, click to the stake in 1930 (list above).
- Jenson, Andrew. Encyclopedic History of the Church. (Salt Lake City: Deseret News, 1941). p. 667
- Jenson, Andrew. Encyclopedic History of the Church. (Salt Lake City: Deseret News, 1941). p. xx