Sankt Petri, Stavanger, Norway
Guide to Sankt Petri, Stavanger, Norway ancestry, family history, and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, and military records
Saint Peters church in Stavanger city was established 27 June 1860 when the combined Stavanger clerical district was divided into two parishes. Earlier records will be found in Domkirken, Stavanger, Norway.
- Births (Fødte): 1861-1917
- Confirmations (Konfirmerte): 1861-1917
- Banns (Lysningsbøker): 1861-1932
- Marriages (Viede): 1861-1902
- Stillborn (Dødfødte): 1879-1919
- Burials (Begravede): 1861-1919
- Moving in and out (Innflyttede og Utflyttede): 1861-1928
- Removed from State Church (Utmeldte): 1861-1937
- Joined State Church (Innmeldte): 1861-1937
Images of the church books are online at Digitalarkivet.
Probate records for Stavanger city judicial district in Rogaland county are available 1680-1869.
Clerical probate records 1763-1821 are found in the Jæren deanery, Rogaland couty.
Stavanger City judicial district
There are no farm books kept for cities.