St. Andrew's Parish, Dublin Genealogy

From FamilySearch Wiki
(Redirected from St. Andrew's Parish, Dublin)
Jump to: navigation, search

St. Andrew's was formerly united to St. Werburgh's, but the union having been dissolved in 1660, it was by act of parliament erected into a separate parish, and in 1707 the present parish of St. Mark was by another act formed out of it. It contains 7870 inhabitants: the number of houses valued at £5 and upwards is 731, the total annual value being £46,022.  For more information, go to www.libraryireland.com.

[[Category:Irelan]