St. David-s Free Presbyterian Church--Dundee Angus Parish -282
Gives a history, membership with number that belonged in a given year, source and notes along with various records with range of years.
The minister of St. David's and a large proportion of his congregation came out in 1843. They worshiped in an old mill until their own church was ready for occupation in April 1844.
- 1848, 706
- 1900, 351
- Annals of the Free Church of Scotland, 1843–1900, ed. Rev. William Ewing, D.D., 2 vols. pub. 1914. Film #918572. More details may be given in the source.
- Various Minutes 1843–1970
Note: Available at the National Archives of Scotland, Edinburgh, record CH3/580.