St Andrew Hubbard
Returned to the London Parishes S-St C page.
St Andrew Hubbard, the churchyard of, is between Botolph Lane Lane and Love Lane, in Little Eastcheap. The ancient church, which was destroyed in the fire of London, stood where the Weigh House now stands, but was united to the parish of St. Mary At Hill.
[Adapted from:Topographical Dictionary London by James Elmes; published 1831]