St Johns Florida Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
(Add a brief paragraph about your center here and the area it serves. Information in italics below is guidance for you and should be deleted as you fill out the page. Remove italics from other text by selecting the text and clicking the "I" box in the Toolbar above.)
- 1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 3 Center Resources
- 4 Center Services
- 5 Resources in the Local Area
- 6 Links
- 7 Volunteer at the Center
Center Contacts and Hours
- 5490 County Rd 210 West St Augustine FL 32092 United States
- The Center is located in back of the building on the East side.
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Wednesday 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Any other time by Appointment
Holiday Schedule: Closed November 23-27, 2016; December 19, 2016 -January 2, 2017
Closed all major holidays: New Years Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- Computers, microfilm readers, printers, scanner for photos and documents (patron must bring own USB memory device).
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
Volunteer at the Center