Stockholm: Kungsholm or Ulrika Eleonora

From FamilySearch Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Back to Sweden


On March 22, 1671 broke off from Klara
March 22, 1671 - 1672 known as Munklägret
Sept. 9, 1672 - 1688 known as Kungsholm
1688 - 1925 known as Ulrika Eleonora or Kungsholm
1889 combined with Allmänna försörjningsinrättningen, Frimurarebarnhuset, Serafimerlasarettet, Stockholms hospital along with Stockholms stads och läns kurhus.
The vicar was responsible for Bromma between 1818 - 1846, although there was no official annex to Kungsholm. 1925 - Kungsholm or Ulrika Eleonora

  • Parishes Created From

About 1850 Stockholms stads och läns kurhus
About 1860 Serafimerlasarettet
About 1865 Frimurarebarnhuset
Jan. 1, 1925 Sankt Göran

Stockholm: Kungsholm or Ulrika Eleonora
Stift add here
Pastorat Oct. 13, 1671 - 1685 Kungsholm and Solna
Jan. 1, 1925 - Apr. 30, 1925 Kungsholm and Sankt Göran
Län Stockholms Överståthållarskap July 29, 1634 - 1967, Stockholm City merged with Stockholm County 1967
Landskap Uppland
Härad add here
Tingslag not applicable
Domsaga add here
Fögderi add here
Länsmansdistrikt add here
Kronofogdedistrikt add here
Kommun add here
Militär indelning add here

Place Names

To see what kind of place it is you will need a Swedish Gazetteer.

  • Surrounding Parishes


The original records associated to this parish are preserved with the Stockholm City Archives. See their website at: Stockholms stadsarkiv

  • Church Records

Unclear where the births with Serafimerlasarettet 1752 - are registered. Births with the Allmänna Barnbördshus 1858 - 1912 along with Sankt Eriks Barnbördhus 1938 - 1946 were registered in particular birth registers at the Stockholm city archive.

  • Court Records

  • Military Records

Related Sources

  • Digital

  • Printed

Societies and Libraries


Sveriges Församlingar genom Tiderna, Skatteförvaltningen Riksskatteverket, Graphic Systems AB. Göteborg 1989. See Sveriges Församlingar genom Tiderna