Stockholm: Straff- och arbetsfängelset å Norrmalm

From FamilySearch Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Back to Sweden

History

Broke from Maria Magdalena.
Until 1830’s was known as Kronospinnhuset.
1827 moved from Södermalm to Norrmalm.
1830’s until about the 1860’s was known as Norra korrektionsinrättningen.
1889 turned over to Adolf Fredrik.
Is listed in the FamilySearch Catalog as Centralfängelset.

  • Parishes Created From
Stockholm: Straff- och arbetsfängelset å Norrmalm
Jurisdictions
Stift add here
Pastorat add here
Län Stockholms Överståthållarskap July 29, 1634 - 1967, Stockholm City merged with Stockholm County 1967
Landskap Uppland
Härad add here
Tingslag not applicable
Domsaga add here
Fögderi add here
Länsmansdistrikt add here
Kronofogdedistrikt add here
Kommun add here
Militär indelning add here


Place Names


To see what kind of place it is you will need a Swedish Gazetteer.

  • Surrounding Parishes


Collections

The original records associated to this parish are preserved with the Stockholm City Archives. See their website at: Stockholms stadsarkiv

  • Church Records


  • Court Records


  • Military Records


Related Sources

  • Digital


  • Printed


Societies and Libraries


References

Sveriges Församlingar genom Tiderna, Skatteförvaltningen Riksskatteverket, Graphic Systems AB. Göteborg 1989. See Sveriges Församlingar genom Tiderna