Sutton, St. George (C of E). High Street. Built in 1822 as an independent chapel, but became a chapel to Prestbury in 1828, and the parish church for Sutton in 1835.
Prestbury, St. Peter (C of E). The ancient parish church for Sutton.
Sutton, St. George (C of E). High Street. Built in 1822 as an independent chapel, but became a chapel to Prestbury in 1828, and the parish church for Sutton in 1835. Registers of Baptisms 1823–1997, Marriages 1835–1988 and Burials 1834–1937 have been deposited at the Cheshire Record Office.
Sutton, St. James (C of E). Built in 1840 as a chapel to St George, becoming a parish church in 1859. Registers of Baptisms and Burials from 1840 and Marriages from 1860 are held at the church.
Sutton, St. Barnabas (C of E). A chapel to St. George. Registers of Baptisms from 1938 are held at the church (no marriages or burials).
Sutton, Methodist Chapel, Hollin Lane (Wesleyan). Built in 1828.
Sutton, Methodist (Brunswick) Chapel (Wesleyan), Bridge Street/Mill Lane. Built in 1824, closed in 1986. Records of baptisms 1828–1966, marriages 1861–1983 and burials 1845–1959 are at the Cheshire Record Office.
Sutton, Methodist (Bourne) Chapel, Byron Street. Built in 1905(?), closed in 1960. Records of baptisms 1919–1959 and marriages 1906–1960 are at the Cheshire Record Office.
Langley, Methodist Chapel (Wesleyan). Built in 1858.
Sutton Lane Ends, Methodist Chapel (New Connexion).
Poor Law Unions
- Macclesfield (1837–1998)
- Cheshire East (1998+)