Tal-y-llyn, Anglesey Genealogy
TÀLYLLYN (TÀL-Y-LLYN), a parochial chapelry, in the parish of Llanbeulan, hundred of Llyvon, union and county of Anglesey, North Wales, 6 miles distant (W. S. W.) from the town of Llangevni. This chapelry is situated in the south-western part of the island, and on the river Fraw, which falls into the little bay of Aberfraw in Carnarvon bay. The parochial chapel, dedicated to the Virgin Mary, is a small edifice of no interest, situated near a pool from which the chapelry takes its name.
Maps and Gazetteers
- Lewis, Samuel A., A Topographical Dictionary of Wales (1846). Adapted. Date accessed: 29 Aug 2014.