Talk:Central African Republic Genealogy

From FamilySearch Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Requesting records

How do I request records form Central African Republic?  Specifically looking for marriage Records.

There is a Central African Republic Embassy located at 1618 22nd NW, Washington DC 20008, phone 202-483-7800 which should be able to direct you to the current holder of vital records for the time period you are looking for.  Remember that costs for marriage documents, or any vital record requested, could have varying costs.  Best of luck in finding the documents you desire.

Caroline Wolfgramm Irwin

Wiki Maintenance Team Member

26Oct2011 - 11:18 p.m.

Protected page

Can you please unprotect this page. I cannot help improve pages that are locked.
Protection removed so all can edit. User who protected not available to explain.Sandralpond 21:42, 22 July 2012 (UTC)
Thank you for the quick response, however, this page still appears to be protected. Lotje2 01:40, 23 July 2012 (UTC)

Sorry working too fast. Is now open. Thank you for pointing these out. While we were changing the portals to un-portal these were protected and not returned. if you find any more please continue to point them out. Sandralpond 15:46, 23 July 2012 (UTC)