Talk:Lindon Utah Family History Center/Videos and Presentations
Move page to new page title
- This page needs to be moved to the name below to comply with the naming convention used on this wiki.
- Lindon Utah Family History Center/Videos and Presentations
- This will tie the resources page at the Lindon Family History Center to your center's main page. It also resolves the page naming issue created by the current generic title of this page which currently covers all of the wiki because of its lack of specifity.
- To move this page and the other similar pages you've made for your center, follow the instructions in the renaming a page article.
- Examples of page naming that follows this convention can be seen by following the links on the Logan Utah Family History Center page. (Note the full page names for the pages that are similar to the pages you've created).
- Lastly, the editor(s) of your pages should add a brief intro on their own User and Talk pages to activate those pages so wiki users and moderators can communicate with them via the wiki.
- The pages below are good references for publishing pages on this wiki.
- Wikitext Cheatsheet
- Wiki Markup Help
- Wiki Style Guidelines
- Manual of Style
- Wiki Terminology
- Wiki Image Use
- Image Help
--Ldrew 02:16, 29 March 2012 (UTC)
Additional helpful inforrmation is available on the Wiki Trainers page.
--Ldrew 18:37, 2 April 2012 (UTC)
Note to Family Center workers. The recently created subpages associated with your center have been moved to the correct location. The links above will help as you populate them.
--Ldrew 02:57, 11 April 2012 (UTC)