From FamilySearch Wiki
| This is a documentation subpage for Template:RootsTech 2011 (see that page for the template itself).
It contains usage information, categories and other content that is not part of the original template page.
This template is a header for articles about sessions at RootsTech 2011. It automatically adds all the articles to the Category:Sessions at RootsTech 2011.
All parameters are optional.
- The session type. The default value is presentation, but this can be used to change the wording used to something else, eg. workshop or panel.
- The session date. The default value is February 10-12, 2011, but this can be used to change the date shown to a specific day.
- The session title. If specified, the title will be displayed in italics. While both are optional, it is recommended that one of title or id be specified.
- The session id, such as R308, optional. If both title and id are specified, the id is enclosed in parentheses. While both are optional, it is recommended that one of title or id be specified.
- The presenter name or names.