Trinidad and Tobago Genealogy
|Trinidad and Tobago Wiki Topics|
|Trinidad and Tobago Background|
|Local Research Resources|
Guide to Trinidad and Tobago ancestry, family history, and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, parish registers, and military records.
Trinidad and Tobago is an island nation between the Caribbean Sea and the North Atlantic Ocean, northeast of Venezuela. It was formerly a colony of Spain and Great Britain. The official language is English.
Getting Started with Trinidad and Tobago Research
Links to articles on getting started with Trinidad and Tobago research.
Trinidad and Tobago Research Tools
Links to articles and websites that assist in Trinidad and Tobago research.
Trinidad and Tobago Map
Genealogy records are kept on the [blank] level in Trinidad and Tobago. Click on a [blank] below to go to the [blank] Wiki article listing more information.
- Subdivisions. Trinidad and Tobago are divided into 9 regional corporations, 2 city corporations, 3 borough corporations, 1 ward.
Below are FamilySearch resources that can assist you in resourcing your family.
- Facebook Communities - Facebook groups discussing genealogy research
- Learning Center - Online genealogy courses
- Historical Records
- Family History Center locator map
- Wikipedia contributors, "Trinidad and Tobago," in Wikipedia: the Free Encyclopedia, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinidad_and_Tobago, accessed 20 April 2016.