Ulla-Britt Fröberg Morris was born and raised in Sweden, where she as a child learned to love family history through her maternal Grandfather, with whom she walked the cemeteries and read the tombstones. She did genealogical research at Härnösand Regional Archive and was tutored there by dedicated archivists, filled an LDS mission for 1 ½ year and then emigrated to Salt Lake City 1959. She started to work at the Genealogical Society (now the Family History Library) 1 month after arriving in Salt Lake City.
- Accredited 1988 in Swedish research through International Commission for the Accreditation of Professional Genealogist, ICAPGen.
- Emeritus AG.
- Records examiner for 2 years for the Genealogical Society.
- Private Swedish researcher for 20 years.
- Employed part time for 9 years as Research Consultant for the Family History Library.
- Church Service Missionary at Family History Library for 22 years.
- Swedish interpreter at 25 General Conferences of the LDS Church.