I have been doing genealogy and Family History for over 20 years now. The greatest strength of the Family Search Wiki is that everybody can add in their two cents to made it better. But that also means things can begin to look a little haphazard.
- If information is wrong or misleading, I remove it.
- If there is duplicated information, I eliminate one of them.
- Otherwise, I combine and simplify the previously added entries.
- Then I add my own information if I can.
What I really like doing on the Wiki is to organize the information to make it clear and useful, which helps everyone. I particularly like bullet points. If anyone else has a better way, then go for it. Just make the information clear and useful. hope no one is offended by my editing of their efforts. I always try to keep in mind what I would have wanted to see when I was just starting out in genealogy. I do this editing for those who are new and don't know where to look. This wiki can be a great resource for them.
Mostly I have researched my Father's line. But now I research my Mother's and Wife's lines as well. Some of the surnames I am researching are the following
- Spouse = Sandoval, Madrano
- Mother = Tietjen, Cluff, Hatch, Kruger
- Father = Sabin, Shumway, Smith, Dorwart
Will gladly share my histories for the following families. Just let me know -
- Parley Pratt Sabin
- Eliza Jane Bates
- Octavia Gecosa Sims
- Sarah Cecilia Smith
- David Sabin
- Elizabeth Dorwart
- Anna Magdalena Baer
- Josiah Sabin
- Elizabeth Nichols
- Lydia Cady
- William Sabin
- Mary Wright
- Martha Allen
- Share Your Knowledge by Adding to the Wiki
- Help:Copying and Pasting into a Wiki Page
- Help:Submitting Images for Approval
- Help:Adding Images to Articles
- Help:Reverting Content to Previous Version
- Previous Jurisdictions to Land in Arizona
- Pah-Ute County, Arizona Genealogy
- Rio Virgin County, Utah Genealogy
- Castle Dome County, Arizona Genealogy
- Ewell County, Arizona Genealogy
- Mesilla County, Arizona Genealogy
- Dona Ana County, Arizona Genealogy