Ann Veteto Collins
Ann Veteto Collins born in Orem, Utah, wife of Neil, mother of 5 children, and grandmother of 18. Have lived in UT, CA, TX, IL, NE, and SD. Hobbies: Family History, Reading, Quilting, Spending time with my Family and Traveling. Enjoyed cruises to the Bahamas and Alaska, have traveled in the US, Canada, England, Scotland, France, Germany, Holland, and Belgium.
Community and Church Service
- Served in many LDS Church callings, my favorite: Nursery Leader and Primary worker, least favorite: Relief Society President.
- Served in the ISDUP (International Society of Daughters of Utah Pioneers) as Cache North Company Sec/Treasurer, 1st and 2nd Vice Presidents and as Captain of the Mary Ann Weston Maughan Camp, also Camp Sec/Treasurer, and Historian.
- Boy Scouts of American, as den leader for six years, in the Brandon Lutheran Church Cub Scout Pack, Brandon, South Dakota.
- Family History Director of the Sioux Falls South Dakota Family History Center several years to 1993
- Extraction and Indexing work with the LDS Church,and Ellis Island Records
- US Census and US Research in IL, KS, OR, UT, NE, IA, IN, KY, NC, SC, TN
- British Research in Durham and Northumberland, England for the Mordue, and Hindson families.
My Bucket List
- To find John Veteto's real parents, and their parents, etc.
- To compile more and more family histories.
- To travel to other places where my ancestors came from.
- To have my coumputer "WORK" like it should!