User Group Meeting Agenda 6 January 2009
From FamilySearch Wiki
Proposing ideas for this agenda
To propose or discuss ideas for this agenda, please use the Discussion tab above. As the meeting draws near, we will review the items proposed on the Discussions page and decide which ones should get highest priority on the agenda.
- Assignment of time keeper and note taker
- Introduction of new members: 10 seconds for name and desired takeaways.
- Prayer --
- Review of Minutes
- Today's agenda preview
- Backlog on agenda items due to the holidays (Michael)
- Making this meeting virtual-only next week (Michael)
- Feedback (David Crowther)
- The Maryland barn raising: Status of FHL writers. The Maryland Barn Raising Tasks page and what tasks need to be added. Efforts to get more writers (BYU interns and missionaries). A call for writers to sign up. (Michael)
Carryover from Previous Meetings
- Report regarding ISBN feature on the wiki and possibility of adding ISBN search to FamilySearch Catalog. (read: buggy conflict between ISBN feature and FCK editor) (Michael Ritchey)