- Please post new messages at the bottom of the page to prevent confusion.
- Please sign your comments. Type
after your text.
- Please use section headings to separate conversation topics.
Welcome to the FamilySearch Research Wiki! We thank you for your contributions! Please continue editing and consider joining one of the Projects Seeking Contributors or participate in a live Community Meeting where you will meet other experienced contributors.
This message is posted on your talk page which is associated with your personal user page. We invite you to create your User Page so that others in the community can get to know you better and what you are working on in the Wiki. Learn more about creating your user page.
Your user page is also a great place to practice new skills and lets others know something about you and your genealogical interests. We hope you like this place and decide to join in.
Here are a few pages you may find helpful:
- Take a Wiki Tour.
- Learn to search for articles.
- Connect with others at the Community Center for the Wiki.
- Review the Guiding Principles of FamilySearch Wiki.
- Find out which topics are within the wiki's scope.
- Review the Contributor Help.
Again, welcome! Parrisl 15:51, 19 June 2013 (UTC)
New Contributor Lessons
Hello! Thank you so much for your contributions to the FamilySearch Wiki. We are pleased to share a series of seven weekly lessons that you may take at your convenience. They are designed to help you get comfortable using the Wiki. We have shared the first two lessons below:
Create Your User Page:
Create Your Sandbox:
Marilynbgardner49 11:51, 6 July 2014 (UTC)
edit table on 2015 Conference
You are a tenacious programmer. Thanks for fixing the table issue.
JimRJimr357 04:58, 11 March 2016 (UTC)