The Welcoming Committee is here to support you and offer you a warm welcome to a Community that loves Family History. Thank you for creating your "User Page" and "Sandbox Page". It is a great place to let others know something about you and your genealogical interests. We thank you for your contributions! Please continue editing and consider joining in Projects Seeking Contributors or a live Community Meeting where you may meet other experienced users and contributors.
This message is posted on your Talk Page which is associated with your personal User Page.
Here are a few pages you may find helpful:
- Take a Wiki Tour.
- Learn to Search for Articles.
- Connect with others at the Community Center for the Wiki.
- Review the Guiding Principles of FamilySearch Wiki.
- Find out which topics are within the wiki's scope.
- Learn how to Help:Edit and Contribute.
You may find additional editing and technical assistance from experienced contributors in the FamilySearch Forums. Please sign your name only on discussion/talk pages. If you need personal assistance, feel free to contact Welcoming Committee Members.
Again, welcome! Vlfunk 21:29, 12 May 2011 (UTC)