Virginia's United Light Artillery (Confederate)
From FamilySearch Wiki
- Organized as infantry and attached to the 41st Regiment.
- During April 1862, it was transferred to the artillery and assigned to the 19th Battalion Virginia Artillery.
- In June it was detached and placed in the Richmond defenses. The company was active north and south of the James River and ended the war at Appomattox with 1 officer and 29 men.
- Captain Thomas Kevill was in command.
- AKA - Kevill's Company, Virginia Artillery
All of its members were recruited in Norfolk County.