Walla Walla Washington Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
The Walla Walla Washington Family History Center serves Walla Walla and surrounding areas in Oregon. Our center has computers, a printer, resource books, microfilm and reader, microfiche and reader. Our staff is ready and willing to help you with your family history efforts.
- 1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 3 Center Resources
- 4 Center Services
- 5 Resources in the Local Area
- 6 Links
- 7 Volunteer at the Center
Center Contacts and Hours
Follow us on:
- 1821 S 2nd Ave Walla Walla WA 99362 United States
- We are located inside the Church building.
- We are just inside the rear entrance that has stairs and a ramp.
- Ring the bell if doors are locked.
- Tuesday:10:00am-4:00pm and 7:00pm-8:30pm
- Wednesday:10:00am-4:00pm and 7:00pm-8:30pm
- Thursday:7:00pm - 8:30pm
Closed all major holidays (one week for Thanksgiving and two weeks for Christmas/New Years) and April & October General Conferences. We are closed during inclement weather and unsafe road conditions.
Calendar and Events
We offer classes for our patrons and the community. We welcome your suggestions and feedback.
3rd Tuesday of each month at 7 pm
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and ficheavailable through the FamilySearch Catalog.
- (List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- 10 computers
- 1 printer/scanner
- 2 portable scanners
- 1 microfilm reader
- 1 microfiche reader
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)