Wauseon Ohio Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
- 1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 1.1 Calendar and Events
- 1.2 Center Resources
- 1.3 Center Services
- 1.4 Resources in the Local Area
- 1.5 Links
- 1.6 Volunteer at the Center
Center Contacts and Hours
Location Map: Location Map
Address: 858 S Shoop Ave Wauseon, OH 43567
FHC Director: Ann Huntington
- 419-822-9110 or 603-724-5000 Cell phone
- Wednesday: 6:00 pm to 8:30 pm
- Saturday: 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
- If these hours do not work for you call to see what can be arraigned for you. Call 419-822-9110 or 603-724-5000 and ask for Ann.
We occasionally close unexpectedly because of inclement weather or illness. Please call for information about unexpected alterations to our normal operation hours. Closed all Holidays.
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- computers, microfilm readers, printer
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)