Weiser Idaho Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
The Weiser Family History Center serves residents of Payette, Washington and Adams Counties in Idaho.
Center Location and Contact Information
- 300 East Main Street Weiser ID 83672 United States
- Entrance is located on the West end of the building.
- Ring bell on the left wall for admission.
All major holidays:
June 20-24; July 4-8; August 1-31; November 21-26; December 26-Jan 6 2017.
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
- Books of Massachusetts Vital Records to 1850
- Many microfilms of Mexico
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
- Hardware and Equipment: 8 computers connected to DSL Internet; Regular and computerized microfilm readers; copier and printer
Staff Research Specialties
Sweden and the ability to read old Swedish and English handwriting - Mary Jo Koeppen
Russia, Germany, PAF, Ancestral Quest and many US States - Marlene Peine
www.findagrave.com, obituaries, German and Hebrew languages, Picasa - Dan Fowler
Ancestry, Roots Magic, Indexing - Wally McCallum
Picasa - Kathy Stone
Photo Elements, Picasa, Roots Magic - Carol Bogue