Woodland California Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
Center Contacts and Hours
- 850 Pioneer Ave Woodland, CA 95776 United States
- Primary Entrance to Parking is from East Gum Avenue
- The FHC is at the rear of the building - You can Drive to park there.
- Language:English + Spanish is Available
- CA_Woodland@ldsmail.net - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday: 1:00pm - 3:00pm
Other Days & Times may be Available by Request; Contact any Staff or Family History Consultant
HOLIDAY SCHEDULE: The Center is Closed for the following -
New Years Week: July 4th Week: Thanksgiving Week: Christmas Week:
For more Information or Urgent Matters contact Director ''Budd Steers at 707-693-5440
or email email@example.com
FamilySearch Catalog: This FHC can order any of the films or fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog ALSO You can order films from www.familysearch.org/films.
For Family Search Purposes Provide the use of Equipment for Viewing & Reading of Microfilm & Fiche plus the Scanning - Copying and Printing of related Documents with Personal Assistamce at No Charge
- A Research Library
- Cabinets of In Stock & Patron Microfilm & Fiche
Databases and Software
- A Family Search Portal is installed on each of our Eight FHC Computers which allows a patron Access to 15 Various Premium U. S. - Canada and World Genealogical Research Websites including Ancestry.com - FindMyPast - MyHeritage - all at No Charge
Staff Research Specialties
Spanish Language is available on Wednesdays 5:00 to 7:00 and other times by request
Our Staff can you help you have No Charge access to more Expert Family Search ASSISTANCE from our Headquaters in Salt Lake City which is The Largest Ancestral Research Organization on Earth.
Resources in the Local Area
There are TWO larger Family Search facilities called Regional Libraries within easy driving distance in Sacramento & Oakland. Plus many excellent Public Libraries such as UC Berkeley - Bancroft Library etc.
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
We INVITE our Friends & Neighbors in The WOODLAND AREA to visit our FHC and discover if we can assist you in having SUCCESS in searching for Your Ancestors. If you speak a language other than English you might call, text, email or drop by and Volunteer your Abilty to help others search in that language on an As Needed.Basis.
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.