Woodville Texas Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
The Woodville Family History Center is a branch of the Family History Library in Woodville, Texas.
- 1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 3 Center Resources
- 4 Center Services
- 5 Resources in the Local Area
- 6 Links
- 7 Volunteer at the Center
Center Contacts and Hours
- Hwy 287 and Pine St Woodville TX 75979 United States
- Use front entrance and ring bell if locked.
- Directions from the courthouse.
- First, head north on Hwy 69. Then, turn on hwy 287.
- Just keep driving until you see the Church on your right.
- Then turn into the church parking lot(The family history center is inside).
April 5th LDS General Conference: May 24th Memorial Day: July 3rd-5th Independence Day: August 30th Labor Day: October 4th LDS General Conference: November 25th-29th thanksgiving Holiday: December 24th-25th Christmas: January 1st-2nd New Years Holiday:
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- Experienced temple and family history consultants are available to help with genealogy
- Online resources are available, as well as local funeral and cemetary records and a few books
- We also have pedigree charts and family group sheets.
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
- The Woodville family history center has the Familysearch indexing program on all of it's computers.
Hardware and Equipment
- computers, a copy-machine, and a microfilm reader
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
- Allen Shivers public library and museum
- Woodville city hall
- Heritage Village museum
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)