World Miscellaneous Deaths and Burials (FamilySearch Historical Records)
|This article describes a collection of historical records available at FamilySearch.org.|
Access the records: World Miscellaneous Deaths and Burials, 1767-1950 .
What Is in the Collection?
This is an index to deaths and burials for the years 1767 to 1950. This index is not complete for any particular place, region or time period. This collection may include information previously published in the International Genealogical Index or Vital Records Index collections. These records were included in the World Miscellaneous collection because the locality information for the individual record was incomplete or improperly constructed and could not be automatically parsed by the system in use at the time.
This table shows the number of records in this collection at the country level. A detailed coverage table for this collection showing the number of marriages at the county level is available in the wiki article World Miscellaneous Deaths and Burials, Coverage Table (FamilySearch Historical Records)
For details about the contents of these records and help using them see the wiki article Deaths and Burials Vital Record Index Collections (FamilySearch Historical Records).
Related Wiki Articles
- Helpful International Websites
- World Miscellaneous Births and Baptisms (FamilySearch Historical Records)
- World Miscellaneous Marriages (FamilySearch Historical Records)
- Quick Research Links - England
- Quick Research Links - Wales
- Quick Research Links - Ireland
- Quick Research Links - Scotland
- Quick Research Links - The Channel Islands
How You Can Contribute
| We welcome user additions to FamilySearch Historical Records wiki articles. We are looking for additional information that will help readers understand the topic and better use the available records. We also need translations for collection titles and images in articles about records written in languages other than English. For specific needs, please visit WikiProject FamilySearch Records. |
Please follow these guidelines as you make changes. Thank you for any contributions you may provide.
Citing This Collection
Citing your sources makes it easy for others to find and evaluate the records you used. When you copy information from a record, list where you found that information. Here you can find citations already created for the entire collection and for each individual record or image.
- "World Miscellaneous Deaths and Burials, 1767-1950." Database. FamilySearch. http://FamilySearch.org : accessed 2017. Index based upon data collected by the Genealogical Society of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Record Citation (or citation for the index entry):