Abererch, Gwynedd Genealogy
Abererch is a small village and former civil parish on the Llŷn Peninsula in the County of Gwynedd, close to the town of Pwllheli. It is a mostly Welsh speaking village.
In 1870: ABERERCH, a parish in Pwllheli district, Carnarvon; on the river Erch and thence to the coast, 1½ mile ENE of Pwllheli r. station. It has a post office under Pwllheli. Acres, 5,962; of which 358 are water. Real property, £5,101. Pop., 1,652. Houses, 398. The property is not much divided. The living is a vicarage united with the curacy of Penrhos, in the diocese of Bangor. Value, £132. Patron, the Lord Chancellor. The church is partly early English. There are chapels. for Independents, Calvinistic Methodists, and Wesley ans. Charities, £6. (John Marius Wilson, Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales (1870-72))
For more information on Abererch see Genuki
|circa 1536 - 31 March 1974||Caernarfonshire|
|1 April 1974 - 31 March 1996||Gwynedd|
|from 1 April 1996||Gwynedd|