Difference between revisions of "African-American Resources for Mississippi"
From FamilySearch Wiki
|Line 18:||Line 18:|
Revision as of 00:21, 10 January 2010
Family History Library Resources
- A History of the Negroes of Mississippi from 1865 to 1890.
- Records of the Assistant Commissioner for the state of Mississippi, Bureau of Refugees, Freedmen, and Abandoned Lands, 1863-1869
- MISSISSIPPI: Marriage certificates, A-Q, 1864-1866 [NARA M1875 roll 2 2425253 FHL film]
- MISSISSIPPI: Marriage certificates, R-Y, 1864-1866 [NARA M1875 roll 3 2425254 Item 1 FHL film]
- Mississippi Department of Archives and History
- Mississippi Digital Library
- Registers of Marriages of Freedmen
- University of Southern Mississippi Digital Collections