Difference between revisions of "Albany County, Wyoming Genealogy"
|Line 45:||Line 45:|
Revision as of 23:22, 11 March 2010
- This article is about a southeastern Wyoming county. For other uses, see Albany.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
Albany County, Wyoming is a county in south-eastern Wyoming.
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
1868--Albany County was created 16 December 1868 an original county. County seat: Laramie 
|Albany||Cooper Lake||Howell||Red Buttes||West Laramie|
|Binford||Dale Creek||Jelm||Rock Creek (hist.)||Wilcox|
|Bosler||Deerwood||Keystone||Rock River||Woods Landing|
|Collins (hist.)||Hermosa||Mountain Home||Tie Siding|
LDS Ward and Branch Records
1,064 marriages from 8 Jun1869 to 6 Jan 1900 are listed on the Western States Marriage Index.
Societies and Libraries
- The Albany County WY GenWeb Project, a member of The WYGenWeb Project, an affiliate of The USGenWeb Project
- Lookups (GenWeb)
- Family History Library Catalog
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).