Albersweiler B.A. Bergzabern, Bayern (Pfalz), Germany
Albersweiler Reformed church records begin in 1607. Erected as a Reformed parish in 1589. From 1635 - 1779 suspended and during this time was affiliated with Frankweiler. Kasualien often performed by the Catholic priest. Included in the parish: Initially only Albersweiler, but after 1779 also Dernbach, St. Johann, and Ramberg and at times also Eusserthal. Furthermore, entries from Leinsweiler, Queichhambach and Gutleuthof.