Anaheim California Family History Center
|This Family History Center article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Review the instructions and guidelines for FHC pages.
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
(Add a brief paragraph about your center here and the area it serves. Information in italics below is guidance for you and should be deleted as you fill out the page. Remove italics from other text by selecting the text and clicking the "I" box in the Toolbar above.)
- 1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 3 Center Resources
- 4 Center Services
- 5 Resources in the Local Area
- 6 Links
- 7 Volunteer at the Center
Center Contacts and Hours
- (Link to map using Google
- 440 North Loara Street, Anaheim California 92801-5525 United States
- Enter parking lot from Westmont Avenue
- Tuesday:9:00am-1:00pm and 6:00pm-9:00pm
- Wednesday:9:00am-1:00pm and 6:00pm-9:00pm
- Thursday:9:00am-1:00pm and 6:00pm-9:00pm
Saturday, 19 April 2014 (Family History Fair) Friday: July 4th, 2014: 20th August to 3rd September 2014 Summer Closure: 25th November to 1st December 2014, Thanksgiving: 16th December 2014 to 5th January 2015, Christmas, New Year:
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- Family History Library Catalog: This center has the ability to receive films and fiche ordered online through the FamilySearch.org.
- Four computers for patron use. About one thousand genealogy books.
Databases and Software
Hardware and Equipment
- Four computers for patron use, with printing capabilities.
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
Actively seeking volunteers to staff the center for at least one shift per week.
Please contact the Director, David Pruitt. Use the center phone number on Thursday evenings to contact the Director.