Anderson County, Kansas Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 20:58, 25 August 2010 by Janedwards
- This article is about a southeastern Kansas county. For other uses, see Anderson.
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
1855--Anderson County was created 30 August 1855 as an original county. County seat: Garnett 
Societies and Libraries
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).