Antrim County, Michigan Genealogy
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
1840--Antrim County was created 1 April 1840 from Mackinac County. It was formerly Messgisee County, until name was changed to Antrim County 8 March 1843. It was attached to Mackinac and Grand Traverse Counties prior to ogranization 11 March 1863. County seat: Bellaire 
- City: none
- Villages: Bellaire . Central Lake . Elk Rapids . Ellsworth . Mancelona
- Townships: Banks . Central Lake . Chestonia . Custer . Echo . Elk Rapids . Forest Home . Helena . Jordan . Kearney . Mancelona . Milton . Star . Torch Lake . Warner
- Communities: Alba . Alden . Antrim. Atwood . Clam River . Eastport . Kewadin . Torch Lake
Societies and Libraries
- Family History Library Catalog
- The Antrim County MIGenWeb Project, an member of The MIGenWeb Project, an affiliate of The USGenWeb Project.
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).