Barrow County, Georgia Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 18:21, 5 January 2013 by Lsgc
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
Barrow County Courthouse
233 E Broad Street
Winder, GA 30680-1973
Probate Court has birth, marriage, and probate records;
County Clerk has divorce, court and land records from 1861
- Cunyus, Lucy Josephine. The History of Bartow County: Formerly Cass. Cartersville, Ga.: Printed by Tribune Pub. Co., c1933. Digital version at Ancestry ($).
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Barrow County, Georgia Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Barrow County, Georgia. Page 151 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).