Beaver County, Oklahoma Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 16:43, 10 September 2012 by Ashtontownleysmith (Beaver OK)
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
1890--Beaver County was created in 1890. It was an original county created from public lands.
County seat: Beaver 
- Clark County, Kansas
- Lipscomb County, Texas
- Meade County, Kansas
- Ochiltree County, Texas
- Seward County, Kansas
For tips on accessing Beaver County, Oklahoma Genealogy census records online, see: Oklahoma Census.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Adair County, Oklahoma. Page 557 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).