Becker County, Minnesota Genealogy
Guide to Becker County Minnesota genealogy. Birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, family history, and military records.
|Becker County, Minnesota|
Location in the state of Minnesota
Location of Minnesota in the U.S.
|Founded||March 18, 1858|
|County Seat||Detroit Lakes|
|Address|| Becker County Courthouse|
931 Lake Ave
Detroit Lakes, MN 56502
Becker County Website
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Cities, Townships and Communities
- 7 Web Sites
- 8 References
County Recorder has birth, marriage and death records from 1871,
divorce, probate and court records from 1940. 
- For a brief history of how Becker County was named, click here, then select Becker County.
Townships: Atlanta . Audubon . Burlington . Callaway . Carsonville . Cormorant . Cuba . Detroit . Eagle View . Erie . Evergreen . Forest . Green Valley . Hamden . Height of Land . Holmesville . Lake Eunice . Lake Park . Lake View . Maple Grove . Osage . Pine Point . Riceville . Richwood . Round Lake . Runeberg . Savannah . Shell Lake . Silver Lake . Spring Creek . Spruce Grove . Sugar Bush . Toad Lake . Two Inlets . Walworth . White Earth . Wolf Lake
Communities: Elbow Lake . Oak Lake . Pine Point . Ponsford . Snellman . White Earth
Additional newspapers abstracts can sometimes be found using search phrases such as Becker County, Minnesota Genealogy newspapers in online catalogs like:
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
Cities, Townships and Communities
- Becker County, MN Genealogy Forum (GenForum)
- Family History Library Catalog
- The Becker County MNGenWeb Project, an member of The MNGenWeb Project, an affiliate of The USGenWeb Project.
- Cyndi's List: Becker County
- Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Becker County, Minnesota page 362, At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).