Bell County, Kentucky Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 23:48, 10 August 2010 by Elaineison1
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places / Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
1918, 1976--Disasters caused the loss of some records.
Places / Localities
|Binghamtown||Davis Station (hist.)||Jenson||Rella|
|Black Snake||Dorton Branch||Kettle Island||Stoney Fork|
|Blackmont||East Pineville||Laurel Ford||Stony Fork Junction|
|Clear Creek Springs||Harbell|
The following have information concerning African American research. Both should be used:
- African American Research (US) has more information about the kinds of records
- Kentucky Minorities has information specific to Kentucky African Americans.
Societies and Libraries
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Bell County, Kentucky Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).