Benton County, Oregon Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 04:40, 19 January 2009 by Dsammy (added info)
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places / Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
408 SW Monroe Ave
Suite 111, Mezzanine Level
Corvallis, OR 97339-3020
Records held at County Courthouse
- County Records Inventory listing the records held at the Benton County Court House as of July 2006.
- Record Loss:
- Named after Thomas Hart Benton, U.S. Senator from Missouri, who advocated U.S. control over Oregon Country.
- Trivia Tidbits: Little biographic bits associated with the names of non-population localities.
Places / Localities
Church History and Records
Societies and Libraries
- FamilySearch.org Family History Library catalog for Benton County
- The Benton County GenWeb Project, an member of The ORGenWeb Project, an affiliate of The USGenWeb Project.
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Benton County
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).