Benton County, Oregon Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 22:46, 30 September 2008 by Loisfowles
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Record Loss
- 4 Places / Localities
- 5 Resources
- 6 Societies and Libraries
- 7 Web Sites
- 8 References
County Records Inventory listing the records held at the Benton County Court House as of July 2006.
- Trivia Tidbits: Little biographic bits associated with the names of non-population localities.
- Created 23 December 1847 from Polk County. Named after Thomas Hart Benton, U.S. Senator from Missouri, who advocated U.S. control over Oregon Country.
Places / Localities
Societies and Libraries
- FamilySearch.org Family History Library catalog for Benton County
- The Benton County GenWeb Project, an member of The ORGenWeb Project, an affiliate of The USGenWeb Project.
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Benton County