Benton County, Washington Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 13:20, 6 October 2008 by Standingve
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places / Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
620 Market Street
Prosser, WA 99350
1905--Benton County was created from Klickitat and Yakima Counties. County seat: Prosser 
- No counties created from the county.
Places / Localities
Societies and Libraries
- The Benton County WAGenWeb Project, a member of The WAGenWeb Project, an affiliate of The USGenWeb Project.
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Benton County.
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Benton County. (Mirror site)
- FamilySearch.org Family History Library Catalog for Benton County.
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).