Bilsborrow St Hilda, Lancashire Genealogy
Bilsborrow is a village on the A6 road and the Lancaster Canal, in the Wyre District, in the English county of Lancashire. It is approximately 2 miles (3.2 km) south-west of Myerscough. The two villages form the civil parish of Myerscough and Bilsborrow.
Bilsborrow St Hilda is an Ecclesiatical parish created in 1927 from Garstang, Lancashire Ancient Parish.
BILSBORROW, a township in Garstang parish, Lancashire; 4½ miles SE of Garstang. Acres, 842. Real property, £1,455. Pop., 176. Houses, 37. There are a Wesleyan chapel, and an endowed school with £48 a year.
John Marius Wilson, Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales (1870-72)
Events post 1837 may be search online Free BMD
Online index of Lancashire Births, Marriages and Deaths Lancashire BMD
Lancashire Online Parish Clerks
An extremely useful resource for research in Lancashire Parishes http://www.lan-opc.org.uk/
Poor Law Unions