Blaine County, Montana Genealogy
Guide to Blaine County Montana genealogy. Birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, family history, and military records.
|Blaine County, Montana|
Location of Montana in the U.S.
|Founded||February 29, 1912|
|Address|| Blaine County Courthouse|
400 Ohio Street
Chinook, MT 59523
Blaine County Website
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
County Clerk has birth, death and land records from 1912.
Clerk of the District Court has marriage, divorce, probate and court records.
|Fort Belknap Agency||Lodge Pole|
The Fort Belknap Indian Reservation is located primarily in Blaine County, with a smaller portion in Phillips County.
For tips on accessing Blaine County, Montana Genealogy census records online, see: Montana Census.
LDS Ward and Branch Records
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- The Handybook for Genealogists : United States of America, 10th ed., (Draper, UT: Everton Publishers, 2002), p. 415.
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).