Blaine County, Montana Genealogy
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
Blaine County Courthouse
400 Ohio Street
Chinook, MT 59523
County Clerk has birth, death and land records from 1912.
Clerk of the District Court has marriage, divorce, probate and court records.
|Fort Belknap Agency||Lodge Pole|
The Fort Belknap Indian Reservation is located primarily in Blaine County, with a smaller portion in Phillips County.
For tips on accessing Blaine County, Montana Genealogy census records online, see: Montana Census.
LDS Ward and Branch Records
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- The Handybook for Genealogists : United States of America, 10th ed., (Draper, UT: Everton Publishers, 2002), p. 415.
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).