Difference between revisions of "Blount County, Alabama Genealogy"
From FamilySearch Wiki
|Line 54:||Line 54:|
==== Census ====
==== Census ====
Revision as of 19:46, 31 March 2012
|This Alabama-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
The following have information concerning African American research. Both should be used:
- African American Research (US) has more information about the kinds of records
- Alabama Minorities has information specific to Alabama African Americans.
- Antioch Methodist Cemetery
- Center Hill Cemetery
- Clear Springs Cemetery
- Ebell Cemetery
- Huffsutler Cemetery
- Lee's Chapel Cemetery
- Marsh Cemetery
- Old Mount Moriah Cemetery
- Philadelphia Cemetery
- Pine Bluff Missionary Baptist Cemetery
- Pleasant Grove Cemetery
- Remlap Methodist Cemetery
- Sargent Cemetery
- Tidwell Cemetery
For tips on accessing Blount County, Alabama Genealogy census records online, see: Alabama Census.
|Sources: "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. http://factfinder2.census.gov/faces/nav/jsf/pages/index.xhtml. through 1960|
Societies and Libraries
Family History Center
- Introduction to LDS Family History Centers
- Locust Fork Alabama Family History Center
- Locust Fork, Alabama
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Blount County, Alabama Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).