Bodferin, Gwynedd Genealogy

From FamilySearch Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Wales Gotoarrow.png Caernarfonshire Gotoarrow.png Caernarfonshire Parishes Gotoarrow.png Bodferin

History

BODFERIN, or Bodvern, a parish in Pwllheli district, Carnarvon; on the coast, 4½ miles N by W of Aberdaron, and 14 WSW of Pwllheli rail station. Post Town, Aberdaron, under Pwllheli. Acres, 511. Real property, £278. Pop., 50. Houses, 12. The living is a perpetual curacy, united with Llaniestyn, in the diocese of Bangor. The church has disappeared; but there are ruins of an ancient chapel. (John Marius Wilson, Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales (1870-72))

For more information see Bodferin, Caernarvonshire at genuiki.org.uk


Records


Civil Registration


Church Records


Census Records


Probate Records


Maps and Gazetteers

Web Sites