Bothwell, Utah LDS Church Wards and Branches
Jenson, Andrew. Encyclopedic History of the Church. (Salt Lake City: Deseret News, 1941). p 79-80.
- Online through BYU Books. (Free) In the Text search box, type the town or unit name and click Go. Select page numbers (tiny) at the right to see the page.
- Also available through Ancestry.com ($).
Church Units and Boundaries, 1941
Wards and Branches
- Bothwell: West side of Bear River Valley, adjacent to Point Lookout, lying under the Bothwell Canal (Bear River Canal). The center of the ward is about 12 miles NW of Bear River City, 23 miles NW of Brigham City, 4 miles SW of Garland.
Stake(s): Bear River Stake, headquarters Garland.
Obtain the Records
- List of Records. of Bothwell, Utah LDS Church Wards and Branches in the FamilySearch Library.
- Note: the FamilySearch Library records for Bothwell are currently filed under Tremonton for some reason.
- For later records and additional resources, see Church History Library
History Timeline to 1941
This timeline (arranged by year) includes events that affected records, record-keeping, and movements of Mormons in this area.
|If details below are missing, please consult Jenson's above for boundaries and timeline information. If circumstances permit, help future users by adding the details from Jenson's to this page. Thank you.|
Other History Resources
Many wards or branches appointed members to compile a history. Copies may be in the ward library or in homes of members. Some contain biographical sketches of members of the ward at the time of compilation.