Box Elder County, Utah LDS Church Stakes and Wards
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 19:09, 2 April 2013 by Evkesler (added stake)
Stakes in the county, 1930
- [[Bear River Stake, Utah LDS Church Wards and Branches|Box Elder Stake Stake, Utah]
- Stake Boundaries: as of about 1930: northeastern part of Box Elder County, Utah, in Bear River Valley, also called Bear River Flat.
- Wards, 1930: Beaver, Bothwell, Centerdale Branch, Deweyville, East Garland, Elwood, Fielding, Garland, Howell, Penrose, Plymouth, Riverside, Thatcher and Tremonton.
- Box Elder Stake, Utah
- Stake Boundaries: as of about 1930: southeast part of Box Elder County. North: to the Bear River Stake, Utah; South: to the Weber Stake, Utah; East: to the Wasatch Mountains; West: to the Promontory range of mountains.
- Wards, 1930: Bear River, Brigham City 1st, Brigham City 2nd, Brigham City 3rd, Brigham City 4th, Brigham City 5th, Brigham City 6th, Corinne, Harper, Honeyville, Mantua, Perry and Willard.
- Curlew Stake, Idaho
- Stake Boundaries: as of about 1930: Area of the County: Consists (1930) of the Latter-day Saints residing in Curlew, Black Pine and Bannock valleys, in Idaho, and Park Valley in Box Elder County, Utah. Curlew Valley, which is partly in Utah and partly in Idaho, is about 42 miles long and from ten to 26 miles wide. It reaches to Great Salt Lake on the south and is separated from Park Valley on the west by a low spur of mountains.
- Wards, 1930: Arbon, Black Pine, Holbrook, Juniper, Mount View, Park Valley, Rosette, Snowville, Stone, and Summit Wards.
- Malad Stake, Idaho
- Stake Boundaries: as of about 1930: Comprises a part of Oneida County, Idaho, and a small part of Box Elder County, Utah.
- Wards, 1930: Cherry Creek, Daniels, Malad 1st, Malad 2nd, Pleasant View, Portage, Samaria, Saint John, Washakie, Woodruff Wards; and Reynolds, Ridgedale and Wheatland Branches.