Boyd County, Nebraska Genealogy
Boyd County, Nebraska genealogy and family history research page. Guide to genealogy, history, and courthouse sources including birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, wills, deeds and land records, Civil War records, family histories, cemeteries, churches, tax records, newspapers, and obituaries.
|Boyd County, Nebraska|
| Map of Nebraska highlighting Boyd County|
Location in the state of Nebraska
Location of Nebraska in the U.S.
|Founded||March 20, 1891|
|Address|| Boyd County Courthouse|
401 Thayer Street
Butte, Nebraska 68722
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
Boyd County Courthouse
401 Thayer St;
Butte, NE 68722
County Clerk has divorce, land, military, and naturalization records.
Clerk District Court has court records.
Clerk County Court has probate records. 
For tips on accessing Boyd County, Nebraska Genealogy census records online, see: Nebraska Census.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Boyd County, Nebraska page 428, At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).