Difference between revisions of "Bremerton Washington Family History Center"
|Line 7:||Line 7:|
*2225 Perry Avenue, Bremerton, Washington 98310
* 2225 Perry Avenue, Bremerton, Washington 98310
|Line 17:||Line 19:|
*Roger and Magneson
Revision as of 15:18, 27 September 2013
|This Family History Center article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Review the instructions and guidelines for FHC pages.
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
- 1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 3 Center Resources
- 4 Center Services
- 5 Resources in the Local Area
- 6 Links
Center Contacts and Hours
- 2225 Perry Avenue, Bremerton, Washington 98310
- Mailing address: PO Box 71, Manchester, WA 98353, United States
- Roger and Arvi Magneson 1 360-813-1128-1 801-783-9273
- Tues - Wed 10am-6pm
- Thursday 10am-8:30pm
- Fri - Sat 10am-2pm
NOTE: The Center will be closed Saturday, September 21, 2013
Calendar and Events
Class Schedule - Monthly classes are offered on a variety of topics. Contact the Family History Center to sign up.
Staff Training Meetings are held the first Thursday of each month, 7pm-8pm
- Family History Library Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the Family History Library Catalog.
- The center has a large selection of microfilm on indefinite loan as well as a collection of books, atlasas and research guides
- A sampling of various family database products are available to test, including Personal Ancestry File (PAF).
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions. Hardware and Equipment
- Resources are available to help you with your research including computers, microfilm readers, printers, etc.
Staff Research Specialties - trained family history consultants are available to answer question and assist with helping you do your family history.
Resources in the Local Area
Government offices forobtaining copies of birth, death, marriage and land records are located within 15 minutes of the Family History Center. The main branch of the Kitsap Regional Library and Puget Sound Genealogical Society (PSGS) are located a few blocks away.
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)